Maybe it was because I was born in San Diego, California, but I have always loved the beach. As a child, we loved going to Galveston. It got even better when my Granny Rene got a beach house in Bolivar and I'd spend summers there as a teen. Daddy kept the beach house a little while into my college days and some friends and I spent our first college spring break at Granny's beach house. As an adult Bob and I try to get away at least once a year for several days of rejuvenation at a beach. Any beach will do for us.
- Born in San Diego, California.
- Lived in Houston from 2 years old until current with the exception of my college days when "I did my time," in Hunstville, TX.
- Graduated Klein Forest High School in 1990.
- Met Bob at a party at Sam Houston State University in the fall of 1991.
- Graduated Sam Houston State University in 1994.
- First one in my family to obtain a college degree!
Bob and I were married in the Bahamas in 1996 making this year our lucky number 24! We have celebrated countless anniversaries someplace beachy from as exotic as Hawaii, Jamaica and Cancun to as local as Galveston and Bolivar. In 2019 we visited the Bahamas to celebrate our 23rd anniversary where it all began.
- 1998 - Obtained my REALTOR license and started work with Henry S. Miller, Realtors.
- 1999 - Moved to Gary Greene, Better Homes & Garden.
- 2000 - Moved to RE/MAX.
- 2009 - Became a Real Estate Broker and opened Nichols & Associates Real Estate!
In 1999 Bob and I established a 5 year plan for me to build a successful real estate career and for him to join me. We were exactly on course and he made the move to join me. It has been very exciting and rewarding. We decided the next step in our goals was to open our own brokerage. We made this dream a reality and here we are today!
Our loves outside of real estate are; spending Sundays together, our furry four legged kiddos, poker, spending time with family and friends, spending time in our beautiful pool, games, cuddling up together for a movie, and enjoying a glass of red wine.